Eden International Conference on YouTube
The 8th Eden Alternative International Conference theme, It’s About Time!, is a call to action.
We are posting video of select conference sessions to YouTube direct from Little Rock, Arkansas. Watch and learn how you can help create a life worth living for all members of the care partner team, wherever Elders live, now.
The YouTube playlist below will be updated throughout the conference. Stay Tuned!
Tuesday, May 3
- Welcoming Session — Featuring Dr. Bill Thomas, Sarah Rowan, Dr. Al Power and a memoriam tribute to Hannah O’Hara Thomas.
- Dialogue Project: Expanding the Possibilities of Living Well with Dementia — Featuring Dr. Al Power, Jennifer Carpenter and Kyrié Carpenter.
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast: Creating Highly Engaged Staff — Featuring Suellen Beatty
Wednesday, May 4
- International Awards Ceremony/International Panel
- Holistic Caregiver: It’s Time to Reinvent the Wheel — Featuring Angie McAllister, Bret Brown, Heather Brock.
- TULIP: Together, Understanding Life in Palliative Care — Featuring Cheryl George
- Creating Ibasho: Designing Socially Integrated and Sustainable Communities That Value Elders – Emi Kiyota and Al Power
- Enhancing Well-Being by Integrating Complementary and Holistic Modalities – Evy Cugelman
Thursday, May 5
- It’s About Time
- Building Bridges
- Closing Session