Eden LifeLong Living
Transforming Residential Care for Individuals Living with Cognitive, Developmental, Psychological, and Physical Challenges
This engaging 1-day training provides an introduction to culture change and the Eden LifeLong Living Philosophy. Participants will learn how the Eden Alternative Ten Principles can be adapted to residential care environments for the millions of people living with cognitive, developmental, psychological, and physical challenges. Owners, directors, and employees will discover how a shift from system-centered to person-directed care can improve the well-being of residents and the care partners that support them, while also improving the quality and financial performance for the organization.
- Tap into the cutting edge of the person-directed care movement;
- Return equipped and inspired to initiate change;
- Learn how person-directed care drives improved quality and financial performance;
- Gain powerful team-building skills to strengthen your organization; and
- Reframe the culture of long-term care and societal perceptions of people living with different abilities.