(A $389 Retail Value)
- What Are Old People For? by Dr. Bill Thomas
- In the Arms of Elders, by Dr. Bill Thomas
- Tribes of Eden, by Dr. Bill Thomas
- The Eden Alternative Handbook, by Dr. Bill Thomas
- Life Worth Living, by Dr. Bill Thomas
- "The Art of Creating a Caring Community with Dr. Bill Thomas"
Dr. Bill Thomas, MD, is an international authority on geriatric medicine and Eldercare and founder of The Eden Alternative and The Green House Project. This set of books written by Dr. Thomas captures the essence of the Eden Alternative Philosophy through parable and real world insight. An award-winning title, What are Old People For, blends the spirit of optimism with bold observations, helping us see societal attitudes about aging in a new light. In the Arms of Elders folds a fictional story into a powerful statement about creating an Elder-centered community, and its sequel, Tribes of Eden, explores the power and meaning of trust and wisdom within a society where Elders save the day. Deepen your growth and learning with “The Art of Creating a Caring Community with Dr. Bill Thomas,” a 2 ½ hour DVD featuring 54 brief video vignettes that highlight Dr. Thomas’ freshest thinking.