(Retail Value over $500)
- The Role of Job Descriptions & Performance Evaluations in Person-Directed Care*
- The Role of the Activity Professional in Person-Directed Care*
- The Role of Policies and Procedures in Person-Directed Care*
- The Role of the Therapy Professional in Person-Directed Care*
- The Journey of a Lifetime: Leadership Pathways to Culture Change in Long-Term Care
- GROWTH: Six Steps to Framing Lasting Change (Includes "The Tiger's Whisker" DVD)
Person-directed care challenges teams to push further, think out of the box, and re-create themselves. As advocates for change, we know that true well-being for Elders and their care partners depends on questioning and redefining every choice, habit, and system that may compromise this goal. The Paradigm Busters Series includes four comprehensive packets that focus on transforming specific aspects of care and organizational culture. Each packet offers an extensive combination of theory, examples, templates, and educational resources for your use. Implement these new ideas and approaches with the book, GROWTH: Six Steps to Framing Lasting Change, a step-by-step model for driving meaningful change that lasts. Deepen your learning by using “The Art of Creating a Caring Community with Dr. Bill Thomas,” a 2 ½ hour DVD featuring 54 brief video vignettes that highlight Dr. Thomas’ freshest thinking.
The Master Gardener Bundle supports mastery of Milestone 3, which drives empowerment and growth of the entire care partner team while moving decisions into the hands of the individuals they impact most or as close to them as possible.
*Please Note: The Paradigm Busters are digital download products. You must be logged into your account to order these products. After your order is complete, your downloads will be available in your account page to access at any time.
You will receive a .pdf document with the links you need to download the documents. You may require Winzip or another unzipping tool to access your digital download.