Household Manager, Memory Care Assisted Living
This position is primarily responsible for managing, planning, organizing, directing and facilitating the operations of the Memory Care Households. The individual in this position will demonstrate the highest levels of understanding of, and commitment to, the philosophies and practices of caring for Elders in a manner that is person-centered and supports their well-being.
Maintains attitudes and behaviors that demonstrate and uphold the Mission Statement of Oklahoma Methodist Manor (OMM), Oklahoma City, OK, and supports OMM core values and philosophy.
- Associates Degree required. Specializing in Occupational Therapy, nursing, gerontology or other related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Currently certified in Oklahoma as a Certified Nurse Aide or other licensure that allows the incumbent to perform CNA duties as necessary.
- Valid Food Handling Permit with Tulsa Health Department.
- Valid Basic Life Support from American Heart Association within 30 days of hire.
- Demonstrates strong team leadership, communication and relationship building skills. Ability to provide clear directions and elicit trust and cooperation.
- Well-organized and able to manage a complex variety of organizational responsibilities.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft products and electronic charting software (Point Click Care preferred).
Click here to download the full job description.
Click here to apply for this position.