President & CEO – The Eden Alternative
This position is virtual. Work location is anywhere in the contiguous US.
The Eden Alternative Board of Directors is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for the position of President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Eden Alternative is an international, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization focused on creating a world that celebrates aging and human potential. Dedicated to creating quality of life for elders and their care partners, wherever they may live, we offer person-directed education and consultation services designed to create revolutionary shifts in the culture of care.
The President and CEO of The Eden Alternative provides strategic and tactical leadership to grow the organization in a healthy way that is consistent with our core values. The overall focus of the President and CEO’s role involves:
- Taking the lead in shaping and executing The Eden Alternative’s strategic plan
- Ensuring that the strategic plan aligns consistently with the organization’s mission and vision and speaks to a broad and diverse audience domestically and internationally
- Guiding the development of the organization’s education and communications initiatives, which are grounded in the Eden Alternative Ten Principles and Domains of Well-Being™
- Engaging innovative approaches for growing our audience and maximizing our impact on the experience of aging
- Growing and maintaining the financial strength and long-term viability of the organization