Dig deeper, reach further, and grow faster with an Eden Path to Mastery Guide.
Working collaboratively with the leadership team, Path to Mastery Guides:
- Assess the current environment and identify opportunities to improve;
- Help build an action plan with clear goals and objectives;
- Identify tools and resources available to achieve on-target, sustainable outcomes;
- Provide guidance and education suited to the organization’s unique culture;
- Serve as a resource for the team by providing ongoing support;
- Share personal stories and best practices that reinforce person-directed concepts;
- Teach the Eden Alternative Philosophy and its Ten Principles; and
- Guide the organization along the Path to Mastery
If you have specific consultation needs, Path to Mastery Guides are prepared to connect leadership with the appropriate experts, as needs arise. Our guides are specifically qualified to consult on matters such as training guidelines, best practices, and implementation protocols necessary to create a successful person-directed culture of care.
To learn more about Eden Path to Mastery Guide consultation services, contact the Eden Alternative Home Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Our organization has four long-term care communities benefiting from the Eden Path to Mastery Guide service. What impresses me is how each community’s unique identity and culture becomes more and more defined and enhanced by this process. Each home has developed a strong sense of ownership of our shared vision for change through the facilitation and support of our Guides. Our teams are thrilled and motivated, determined to be a part of creating deep and lasting change necessary for Elders here to live rich and full lives.”
—Batsheva Katz, Windsor Healthcare Communities