The Eden Alternative Academy is your next step for the culture change journey. Are you one of our Associates? Or a champion of culture change in general? Enroll in the Eden Alternative Academy to share ideas, learn new approaches, and enhance your toolkit! A team of 2 or more from your organization are welcome to enroll. Consider all care partners as potential students (employees, family members, and the Elders themselves).
Here’s how the Academy works…
- Students enroll for a 4-8 week semester course of their choice;
- Each week highlights a specific focus that supports the overall course theme;
- Each week features stories and wisdom from all participants, deepening learning potential;
- Takeaways include practical tools and resources that turn theory into practice; and
- Students apply what they learn in between online sessions through weekly “growth work.”
Click here to listen to a webinar about the Eden Alternative Academy
Attendees can register to receive continuing education credits for the semester. All semester courses will be archived and available for purchase after a semester course concludes (CEUs are only available for participation in the live event).
Benefits of Academy enrollment include…
- Increased well-being and engagement of all care partners (Elders, leaders, employees, family members, etc.);
- Rejuvenated spirits for the champions of change who lead the transformation;
- Stronger skill set for culture change champions to drive and sustain change efforts;
- Alignment of care partners across the organization;
- Empowered care partners that can be their best, every day; and
- Adaptable care partners, able to respond to changing needs due to strong relationships.
- Creating home, physically, spiritually, and emotionally;
- Creating a Caring Community with a family-by-affection atmosphere;
- A transformative culture where all care partners can experience growth;
- Creative solutions to bust barriers and overcome challenges; and
- Germinating passion and commitment, even in frosty times.
- Improved organizational well-being as care partner satisfaction and ownership increases;
- Better quality of life and quality of care for the Elders accepting support;
- Stronger leadership bench for future sustainability;
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention; and,
- Increase revenue and exceed regulatory expectations.