Presentation Submissions Now Being Accepted for 2012 Eden International Conference
The Eden Alternative® has blazed a trail in the culture change movement for more than 20 years. Thank you for considering sharing your knowledge and expertise with us at the 6th Eden Alternative International Conference which is committed to providing multiple tracks of cutting-edge content designed to cover the full continuum of care.
We would be honored to have you submit a presentation proposal for the conference. The deadline for submitting a proposal is Friday, September 16, 2011. By presenting at the conference you have the opportunity to share your passion and experience with other leaders in the field and be recognized for your achievements in creating a better world for Elders and their care partners.
We have prepared the following information as a guide for proposal submission:
The Eden Alternative® International Conference attracts people involved in long-term care across the care continuum, from Emergency Rooms to home care to those living in long-term care communities (residential and skilled). This is a networking opportunity for Elders, physicians, licensed health care professionals, and care partners from around the world.
These are the core criteria used to review all proposals:
- Completeness of the proposal;
- Use of the Eden Alternative Principles and the language of Elder-directed care and culture change;
- Timeliness of the subject matter;
- Practical application of the topic and the material;
- Clarity and organization of the information;
- Presentation strategies based on adult learning principles and participant interaction;
- Presenter qualifications; and
- Overall quality of the presentation.
You will be notified the first week of November 2011 if your proposal has been selected.
Click here for full instructions and to download the conference presentation submission form.
Questions? Contact email@example.com