Renewed and Refreshed
Strengthening the Foundation for Culture Change Champions
Semester 1 (8 hours of education)
This first semester of the Eden Alternative Academy will feature an exploration of best practices for bringing the Eden Alternative Ten Principles to life for all members of the care partner team.
Through interactive exercises, shared learning, and “growth work” between sessions, participants will learn how the Ten Principles serve as a vital tool for refreshing, re-energizing and driving forward their culture change journey. At the end of 8 weeks, participants will be prepared to assess where their organization’s commitment to change stands and frame an action plan that deepens and sustains future change efforts.
Semester 1 Content:
1. Culture Change & Performance Improvement
2. Principles One & Two: Why We Do What We Do
3. The Antidote Principles: Three – Five
4. Practice Principle Six: Meaning
5. Managing Conflict: Code of Ethics & Communication
6. Practice Principle Seven: Genuine Care
7. Practice Principle Eight: Empowerment
8. The Drivers: Principles Nine & Ten
Please Note: Eden Alternative Academy Semesters are digital download products. After your payment is complete, you will receive a .pdf download in your order confirmation. Digital download products are not returnable and are, therefore, non-refundable.