Semester 2 (8 Hours of Education)
Semester 2 focuses on the growth of formal and informal leaders across an organization or a community to drive person-directed care practices as close to the Elders as possible. The role of the leader in the culture change journey is to coach, inspire, and empower everyone to be a leader, including the individuals accepting support. Leadership without hierarchy transforms culture. Recognizing and nurturing the innate leader within every care partner creates a leadership bench that promotes sustainability across the culture change journey. This semester course consists of eight, 1-hour webinar events.
New and seasoned leaders from a variety of roles are welcome to join us to network, share and learn. It will be an opportunity to hear leaders share real-life examples of how they are addressing challenges and helping others achieve their leadership potential. Join us to reflect, increase self-awareness, and personally strengthen your leadership capacity.
Semester 2 Content:
- Leadership is a Behavior, Not a Title
- Helping Others to Embrace Change
- Redefining Leadership: Not Just for the Chosen Few
- Self-Awareness: A Key to Effective Leadership
- To Lead or Not to Lead: The Art of “Followership”
- Real Leadership Challenges & Strategies: The Sherbrooke Experience
- Challenges & Strategies: Your Experience
- Wise Leadership: Bringing It All Together
Please Note: Eden Alternative Academy Semesters are digital download products. After your payment is complete, you will receive a .pdf download in your order confirmation. Digital download products are not returnable and are, therefore, non-refundable.